California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So relieved to wake up and see a Passing result. Thanks for all the laughs. Congrats to everyone who passed.

What are the chances my results letter will make it from Sacramento to San Diego by tomorrow?

Waiting until Monday to find out I've cleared the entire exam would be torture!
Not great. I only live up the hill from Sacramento, 30 minutes away, and I usually don't get them until Monday in the mail. Boo.

Has anyone tried BPELS that has passed? Hoping they'll be updated sooner than Monday LOL.

To nic505: I like the Corgi pic in your av. Is that yours? My mom has one, they are strange little creatures.
Ha! He's actually a beagle laying on his back. Yeah, he's mine. I like corgis too.
The upright ears and stubby legs had me. I'm the resident dog nut here as the old timers can tell you. I have a black Lab, not that you could ever tell from my av.

P6060129.jpg

Passed - Civil/Transportation - Chahoooo! Congrats to everyone who passed! Merry Christmas!

Passed - Civil/Geotech - What a relief, What a feel. OMG

Have a lot of book for sale.

To nic505: I like the Corgi pic in your av. Is that yours? My mom has one, they are strange little creatures.
Ha! He's actually a beagle laying on his back. Yeah, he's mine. I like corgis too.
The upright ears and stubby legs had me. I'm the resident dog nut here as the old timers can tell you. I have a black Lab, not that you could ever tell from my av.

P6060129.jpg
I like labs too. Less neurotic... than beagles anyway

passed..Control System...Congratulations to who passed the exam and wish u very best of luck who could not make it this time!! Enjoy!!

great hear the state specific exams result will be in mail today, I live in Sacrament and only a few minutes away from the board office in Sacramento, maybe I should call them & stop by to pick them up so that I can have the results by today? think that's going to work?

joking, I should have it tomorrow

I pass the 8 hr exam, civil construction

by the way, if somebody failed the exam, it always comes with a report (I took the FE & pass firs time & PE first time & pass)

can anybody tell me(I assume it has two files, one for the exam result and one for the report??)

thank you

P6060129.jpg
I like labs too. Less neurotic... than beagles anyway
Mine is neurotic. Timid around people, will go months without barking, used to eat poop, clingy, and those are just the psychological problems. She blew out one of her knees under the inept ministrations of my ex wife, and the other one in back is no bargain either.

great hear the state specific exams result will be in mail today, I live in Sacrament and only a few minutes away from the board office in Sacramento, maybe I should call them & stop by to pick them up so that I can have the results by today? think that's going to work?

joking, I should have it tomorrow

I pass the 8 hr exam, civil construction

by the way, if somebody failed the exam, it always comes with a report (I took the FE & pass firs time & PE first time & pass)

can anybody tell me(I assume it has two files, one for the exam result and one for the report??)

thank you
You get a notice that you failed along and another file with the diagnostice report and your failing score. This was my second time taking the PE electrical-power, and I was so happy when I saw only one file, which of course said I passed.

Passed - Civil Construction - 15 years out of school! It was a very long process and worth it.. I followed the footsteps of Ptatohed and tackled each exam one by one (EIT - Oct 10, Seismic - Oct 11,Surveying - April 11, PE Exam - Oct 12).. Congrats to all who passed and my advise to candidtates, especially to those who have full time work & family like me, is to focus on one exam at a time. I have used this board diligently and on-going basis to fine tune my strategy. Happy Holidays to everyone...

For the guys that passed all four civil exams (ethics, 8-hour, seismic, and surveying), do you see your name on the California PE board registry website?

The reason I ask is because I'm waiting to hear back about the seismic and the surveying results only. I passed the 8-hour and the ethics portion previously and the board has record of those.

Back