California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.. and about others gmaxwell. Congrats^^^

Congrats to the starbucks card...anyone can give you cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
PE - Civil - Water Resources and Environmental 10/2012 Visalia Convention Center - Visalia, CA Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

:(

I

Festivus isn't until the 23rd. At this point, it feels like getting the results by that day would be yet another Festivus miracle. Get your aluminum poles ready.
Great thing about the pole is that once festivus is over, the pole can double as a stripper pole, which if used correctly with the money from the 'human fund', can truly result in the festivus miracle. Well at least until the cops show up.

I

Festivus isn't until the 23rd. At this point, it feels like getting the results by that day would be yet another Festivus miracle. Get your aluminum poles ready.
Great thing about the pole is that once festivus is over, the pole can double as a stripper pole, which if used correctly with the money from the 'human fund', can truly result in the festivus miracle. Well at least until the cops show up.
It's because of the high strength to weight ratio. I guess afterward I could tell my girlfriend that it's for her stripperobics dvds. Praise Science for Carmen Electra.

I

It's because of the high strength to weight ratio. I guess afterward I could tell my girlfriend that it's for her stripperobics dvds. Praise Science for Carmen Electra.
aww man!!!my wife would probably get a little jealous if I bought her stripperobics!...although if put the dvd in a 'yoga' cover, maybe I can convince her to get the aluminum pole...on the other hand how will i explain that to my mother in law that visits at least once a weak, oh well I can always dream!

Maybe CAPLS will grace us with some more insight today.

With consideration to the fact that the last CA specific exam was administered on Nov 7th, or 12 days after the NCEES exam, I think this delay seems a bit more reasonable. If CA releases their results this week (say Friday), that will only be 4 days later than CA's normal, or 9 days after the NCEEs release.

CA's goal of releasing all results 30 - 45 days after the exam would put the deadline as this upcoming Monday (the 24th).

And to be completely honest, I did appreciate the flexibility in separation the surveying and seismic exams, not only from each other, but from the NCEES exam.

If I had this option on the onset (delay results by five days to spread the exams apart), I would have taken it.

I am also anxiously awaiting any updates from CAPLS. I was hoping to see something today posted on the Boards Website, but no luck..

Please any new information would be greatly appreciated!

lbkid, no offense taken. I've been in your shoes before and have witnessed many, many others with the same anxiety.

lbkid, no offense taken. I've been in your shoes before and have witnessed many, many others with the same anxiety.
Yeah well it will all be over soon enough and I will either rejoice or get back on the horse

Back