• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

California Seismic / Survey books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

civilsid

I am selling the following:

Seismic Design of Building Structures 8th ed. Lindeburg / Baradar.

There is some hi-lighting and written notes plus book has been tabbed. It had a minor run in with a cup of coffee and so there is just a little bit of discoloration along the edging. It really is in good shape and is not disgusting or not legible on any of the pages. It just looks more used than average.

The nice thing about this book is that there are three pages of nomenclature in the front of the book and I wrote in the page numbers for some of the call outs that were hard to find for quick and easy exam reference. I guess it helped save my bacon because I passed!

Seismic Principles Practice Exams 2nd ed. Baradar like new condition

345 solved seismic design problems 4th edition Baradar.- tiny amount of coffee discoloration at edge- looks about 90% new condition. I did hi-light a few questions that I thought were hard or wanted to review but very minimal marking (just the question numbers, nothing more)

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers- 2nd edition Paul Cuomo- some notes and hi-lighting but over very good condition.

120 solved Surveying Problems by Peter Boniface- like new condition

Civil Surveying Sample Exam- Boniface & Monroe- like new condition.

I would prefer to sell them all as a bundle and do not want to piece meal them out one at a time.

I sold all of my other books for 75% of new price so I make the same offer here for the whole lot.

I will include slow poke freight rate via UPS or USPS in the price.

email [email protected] or call 928-692-0656

Back