California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit F5 and it had refreshed. Got the email 2 mins later. I can't believe it 

Hurray!  Passed Civil Construction.  Now just waiting for CA Seismic and CA Surveying... Hopefully this evening!

Hurray!  Passed Civil Construction.  Now just waiting for CA Seismic and CA Surveying... Hopefully this evening!

That explains why patty had time to respond to my email!  Congrats to those who passed national!  Now the longest wait is from now until the state specific are released.

@leggo and @DonnyFire123 keep at it guys! It must suck, im not gonna sugarcoat it i would have been devastated. but you will get it next time!! come back stronger! 

Damn I'm sorry. I know the feeling. This was x2 for me. There are no words adequate to console I know.
Thanks, it's okay. Just this time too, my coworker passed and I didn't. This is getting old already. At least I'm not (yet) as devastated as I was the first time around...

My second go round and I passed
DefenselessLeanAruanas.gif

@leggo and @DonnyFire123 keep at it guys! It must suck, im not gonna sugarcoat it i would have been devastated. but you will get it next time!! come back stronger! 
Thanks, @NJtoCA! I refuse to give up, but admittedly am rather confused about my diagnostic, particularly when  comparing it to April's. I will need to search for advice on here, I think.

I have not received any email... I'm only waiting on surveying. I assume only the national results are out??

Back