California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question was if the results will be released today. My other guy is a head guy so I think that is why he response with more details.

I'm expecting to see a wishy-washy social media update around 10am saying something along the lines of "Results will not be released earlier than yesterday so stop calling us."

ya I heard from my guy that only one person in the office updates the social media. Last go around he once told me that they would update but the social media guy was not there

I was laughing at myself for having no idea what that other state was.  Thanks.  Embarrassing.
It's not like I googled "map of the US" and looked up what state that is..nope, I definitely didn't do that

It's not like I googled "map of the US" and looked up what state that is..nope, I definitely didn't do that
No emails. And actually I am waiting for all three. :D   I think maybe no update is somewhat a good sign? Before NCEES sends out emails or CA posts on their fb, all of our NCEES account should be changed to PASS (I wont mention the other possibility). Lets F5 our account. Will let you know if I receive any email  

very quiet.... @Eva any email? I know you are waiting for NCEES email.
No emails. And actually I am waiting for all three.  :D   I think maybe no update is somewhat a good sign? Before NCEES sends out emails or CA posts on their fb, all of our NCEES account should be changed to PASS (I wont mention the other possibility). Lets F5 our account. Will let you know if I receive any email  

Has anyone checked the license lookup page for their name to appear?

I was up as 4:30 AM waiting for the data to update. 
They update each just before/at 5:00 AM.

No new CE numbers have been added.  It's stuck on 86230 for civils.

Oh yes.... every morning for the last 5 nights I have been waiting up to check... I was told by my contact that they only update that until they release the results.

Back