California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, thanks for all the help guys.

PS been stalking this forum since i failed the exam in April. Can't wait for CA to release this cycle. Its killing me waiting. 

thanks guys, so what if i were to move prior to my 4 year mark (say 3 months before my 4 year mark)... would i have to use 3 months of working experience in CO to be eligible for the PE license in CO? 
Yes, just start getting your application and documents ready when you move there if you need it right away, and then mail it in a couple of days before you hit the 4 year mark. 

Just got back word from contact... Not to day they are shooting for Thursday DAMN!!!

"[SIZE=11pt]We are shooting for Thursday. [/SIZE]"
Hope they dont wait until Friday. Thanks acesar

Just got back word from contact... Not to day they are shooting for Thursday DAMN!!!

Thanks, @acesar! You've proven to be a really valuable resource here. May Thursday be the day we finally start to see results roll through...

Thanks acesar, I hope the wait is worth it... this is really going to be devastating if I fail.

Just had an interview for a position in Idaho.  Had to explain that I have passed the National exam and am just waiting on Seismic here but If I get they job the 4 years post degree requirement will mean I can license there in 15 months.  I qualified for the PE on work experience alone so I actually sat for it the first time 1 year after graduation.

I any hope is gone until late tomorrow or Friday...

Thank you @acesar. We should have listened to them when they said that on Monday. We would have spared ourselves a whole lot of anxiety :)  

no problem guys... Its is hard on all of us and if I can help I will.

I am also just going to say that I am thankful that we haven't had any trolling - only useful comments and info. It's made the last week a lot more bearable. All the trolling attempts from before were annoying. It sucked to get excited over and over again only to be let down. We've gotten some useful discussions going and it has made the time go by a lot faster for me personally. 

@wazzuFreddo you missed a bunch of interesting discussions. other than that, no results. the board contact said they are aiming for tomorrow. so tomorrow it is

What does it mean? I didnt even apply for surveying. Also i already gave my fingerprinting for my last PE itself!!!

Capture.JPG

Back