California Results Any news???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noting some movement at NCEES.
Yup, and it's appreciated!  I just think it's funny that details like that are making it to us, but not the results, which is all we actually care about.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Darth Nick is up to 10. Come on guys, it's our passive aggressive way of telling the board WE WANT OUR RESULTS NOW!

I like to imagine they get a notification each time it is liked lol.

Yup, and it's appreciated!  I just think it's funny that details like that are making it to us, but not the results, which is all we actually care about.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Last Thursday when the 28 disappeared after October, the results were released. But it happened to everyone at the same time, not just to some people. Now, only 2 people have reported the change and I'm thinking they might be trolls? Thoughts? 

I just chatted NCEES (Elizabeth) and asked if results for the 8 hour exam can be released after 5pm ET and she said no. I phrased the questions as: "is it automatic once they click release, or do you have to take action on your end" and she said "they cannot be released after work hours."

I know some people have reported getting their e-mails later on in the day for the 8 hour exam, but I don't know how accurate that is. I just wanted to know if I should relax after 5pm. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will definitely be the day. 

For what it's worth, I got my results from BPELSG for state-specific exams on Thursday, May 26 of this year.

I wonder why is there such a delay this year?! :(

I took the national part last year and it was released on a Tuesday.  Multiple other years were also released on a Tuesday (4 days after other states began finding out).  I know they keep saying end of the week, but I just wonder why it is different this year vs previous years.  you would have thought they would get faster at this.
I wonder if they are, in fact, confused themselves about what the new process is to apply to take the exam and register as a professional engineer once all necessary exams are passed. Goodness knows it was confusing and weird enough for all of us to begin with, though I think I've figured it out at this point. Perhaps they don't know themselves. Wouldn't that be just so appropriate? :p

Wait, wait, wait.  Has anyone submitted the form to them that states we have reached page 13 yet?  They might be waiting to be notified before they release the results.

For what it's worth, I got my results from BPELSG for state-specific exams on Thursday, May 26 of this year.

Got my first email for CA-specific results after 2pm for the April cycle, soooooo...
Yes, but those are for state specific exams, which work on Pacific time, since the people releasing them are in California. NCEES works on Eastern time. I'd say by 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern for me, since I'm on the east coast) if you haven't gotten them, it's not happening. I know most people here care about the state exams. For me, I'm only waiting on the 8 hour exam. 

Wait, wait, wait.  Has anyone submitted the form to them that states we have reached page 13 yet?  They might be waiting to be notified before they release the results.
No.. We missed our shot. Have to wait until page 113 now. 

Back