CALIFORNIA IS OUT !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjavery said:
@SacMe24, @squaretaper, @otherswhoareinSac,

...So when/where are we celebrating?
We need to.... but I leave tomorrow for the long weekend... this seriously couldn't have come at a better time... I am back on Tue so maybe we can celebrate next Friday?

I have checked my score 4 times now just to make sure the BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GREEN BOX with the word PASS is still there...Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
PASSED FROM 1ST TIME. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH FROM THIS VIEW  :wub:

zw5gNw3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much !... and God bless you too...
I am waiting for my SE lateral Exam results that should come out in the next two weeks and I am praying for good new, Please pray for me and I will keep you posted. 

Enjoy your vacation... 

I am waiting for my SE lateral Exam results that should come out in the next two weeks and I am praying for good new, Please pray for me and I will keep you posted. 

Enjoy your vacation... 
You can count on it... I'm praying for you and all others who are still waiting for their results. This was my fourth time taking the exam so definitely happy and feeling VERY blessed today...

Everyone pray for me. I'm heading to a bachelor party in Montreal and I plan on getting DANGEROUSLY wasted!!! THANKS EB!
bachelor party? do you mean a undergraduate student gathering party for final exam review?

not yet. We still have to apply for our licenses and wait 10 more weeks....
My understanding was that you just have to submit Board Notification Form. Did you receive CA board's authorization to take the exam or did you just register on NCEES, without filling peapp?

pjavery said:
Yeah - I just registered for the exam directly, no application. Most of us are probably in that boat. The process got decoupled last December, so I figured I'd save myself the app fee in case I didn't pass.
Gotcha! I didn't know about the de-coupling so applied, paid fees and got approval of the CA board prior to registering for the exam on NCEES.

Back