California Dreamin

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, engineerseals just shipped my stamp. Damn, that was quick!
so is engseals the best place to get your stamp
Don't know if it's the best but it sure seems to be a good vendor and they were recommended to me by several others. They do the homework for you to make sure the seals they offer you match the requirements for your state, their prices seemed reasonable, and they ship quickly.

Just got mine on order!

Don't know if it's the best but it sure seems to be a good vendor and they were recommended to me by several others. They do the homework for you to make sure the seals they offer you match the requirements for your state, their prices seemed reasonable, and they ship quickly.

Just got mine on order!
Ordered mine!

So if pass/fail notifications are being mailed out tomorrow (for Civils), does that mean that the database will be updated before that point?

Just got mine on order!
Ordered mine!
So what is the deal with the expiry date on the stamp. Do we order the stamp without an expiry date?

Passed finally have that number. Goal setting really does work.

As for the partial update, I understood they updated the database based on when they received the application.

Just got mine on order!
Ordered mine!
So what is the deal with the expiry date on the stamp. Do we order the stamp without an expiry date?
Don't need an expiry on there if you don't want one any more, see p11 of http://www.pels.ca.gov/licensees/boardrules.pdf

Just got mine on order!
I'll let you know what it looks like when it arrives middle of next week, but to ship after only about 6 hours from the order, that impressed me. Plenty of others on this board recommend them though

So when getting the stamp (for new Civil engineers), do we have it say 'Professional Engineer', 'Registered Professional Engineer' or 'Licensed Professional Engineer'?

I forgot what the rules are. I'm thinking we're allowed either of the 3

Yes, Yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's over! One exam at a time.... I finally licked Seismic! I am a registered PE in the state of CA. I can't tell you guys how excited I am. My goal has been accomplished and all the late night studying is over. I am sooooo stoked. #78900.

:D

THANK YOU JESUS I PASSED!!! Woo!!!

Also thank you Baby Zaltz No. 2 for giving me a few weeks of maternity leave during which I was able to study. I am so glad I'm not going to have to re-take any of the exams while managing TWO crazy toddlers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ptatohed,

I'd delete your license number. You wouldn't want anyone stalking you. ;)

Checked the database on several computers and iPhone to make sure it wasn't a joke...I PASSED (civil PE). Waited on Surveys. 5th attempt overall. Finally.

Well thanks Kevo, now I have to look him up. Congrats on passing, Mr. Blankety Blank. ;)

Back