California Data Base, When is going to be updated?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragy

Reaction score
Does anybody know, when California data base will be updated to include the names of people who passed the last April 2009 Exam?

Did anybody saw his name already added?

The search area now has a new look, but my name isn't up there just yet.

It might happen this week, but who really knows.

New PE's would you please let us know when your names was updated? It is been 3 working days after the Board meeting and when they mailed the results but yet no update, I wonder is that the same case in different States or it is only California.

New PE's would you please let us know when your names was updated? It is been 3 working days after the Board meeting and when they mailed the results but yet no update, I wonder is that the same case in different States or it is only California.
No updates actually make me feel better as I haven't received the letter yet. The system was uploading data this early morning (2:00 am CA time) and I was unable to access to the License Search. It last about an hour.

No updates actually make me feel better as I haven't received the letter yet. The system was uploading data this early morning (2:00 am CA time) and I was unable to access to the License Search. It last about an hour.
A coworker passed and her name is not listed yet. I passed last April and you'd think I'd remember this more clearly, but I got my letter on a Monday, and I thought it was on the website by Wednesday. Seems like this year, people got their letters sooner (I'm in LA and seems like a lot of SoCal people got letters Saturday).

The search function is still wonky on the website. When I type in my first name in the 'first name' field and search, the only hit is somebody whose last name contains my first name. So, nice try, California, but no dice!

The search function is still wonky on the website. When I type in my first name in the 'first name' field and search, the only hit is somebody whose last name contains my first name. So, nice try, California, but no dice!
Were you searching by first name alone? I have never had a problem if I put my last name.

If you were searching by first name alone, did you click the radio button? Because I did, and I got my name, but in a huge list.

But, you shouldn't really be searching by first name alone, because the instructions say -

"If using a first name search, you must also choose a county, city or type in a last name (not first name by itself) and click on the button below that states "Match any part of Name": "

I received my result on Saturday(7/25, LA area), but so far my name is not in the data base yet.

Yes, I see my name in the data base as well. But, I am wondering why does it say the expiry date as Dec 31, 2009? I thought we are supposed to get license valid for 2 years! Are we supposed to pay and renew the license in less than six months from now? or we can do it now? Previous PE license holders, please advise.

Yes, I see my name in the data base as well. But, I am wondering why does it say the expiry date as Dec 31, 2009? I thought we are supposed to get license valid for 2 years! Are we supposed to pay and renew the license in less than six months from now? or we can do it now? Previous PE license holders, please advise.
Congrats all you new CA PEs! Great feeling huh?

The Dec 31, 2009 expiry date is standard. The application fee is kind of like a pre-payment on your licensing fees. When you get the bill for the rest and pay them, you'll have the standard 2-yr license life.

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Any New Electrical PE been updated in the database yet? I donot see mine till now. CA is so slow. Its amazing.

Back