California Civil Surveying Reference Manual (2017)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So really none of them were complete guesses. Only one was a 1/3 guess. 
Dude that's awesome. Are you a structural or civil engineer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know you are not asking me but "back in my day" (when it was scantron with only 50 questions), I felt rock solid on 32, so-so on another ~10, and ran out of time and guessed on the last ~8. 

Thanks for chiming in. I felt similar to you. Rock solid on about 30, soso on 10, and 15 complete guesses. If I pass it'll be just barely. If I fail it'll be just barely. Now we wait.

Thanks for chiming in. I felt similar to you. Rock solid on about 30, soso on 10, and 15 complete guesses. If I pass it'll be just barely. If I fail it'll be just barely. Now we wait.

Let's say we give you full credit for 30 and 1 out of 4 of the remaining 25.  That would be: (30 + .25*25) / 55 = 66% which I think is on the passing side.  Keep your hopes up! 

Let's say we give you full credit for 30 and 1 out of 4 of the remaining 25.  That would be: (30 + .25*25) / 55 = 66% which I think is on the passing side.  Keep your hopes up! 
That's kind of how I was thinking of it. Thanks for the positive vibes!

Hopefully we find out soon that we pass @doubleH!

Any guesses on when we do find out? Same week as the national exam results?

Hopefully we find out soon that we pass [mention=32217]doubleH[/mention]!

Any guesses on when we do find out? Same week as the national exam results?
The wait is already killing me! I say December 8TH maximum, now that BFPELS has decoupled from NCEES.

National results in CA out today. Board says state specific not yet available.

You would think that the Seismic and Surveying exams would be released sooner than the PE exam. CBT should be quicker than pencil and paper, no?

You would think that the Seismic and Surveying exams would be released sooner than the PE exam. CBT should be quicker than pencil and paper, no?
Yeah, I can never figure them out.

This is so painfully annoying. How hard is it to just email us the results of an exam which has been graded since the moment we submitted the exam 
Should we call the board, or is that just a waste of time?

Should we call the board, or is that just a waste of time?

waste of time.  Don't call the Board like everybody else is already doing.  Nothing you will do that will end up with getting the results any sooner.  Just be patient. 

Last edited by a moderator:
waste of time.  Don't call the Board like everybody else is already doing.  Nothing you will do that will end up with getting the results any sooner.  Just be patient. 
That's what I figured. Thanks.

Back