CA Surveying Exam Results for November 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gimme da PE

Reaction score
Waiting room for those who took the CA Surveying exam in November haha.

Some of my exam stats:

About 14 flagged questions (of these, 7 blind guesses, 4-5 educated guesses)

Hopefully I did well enough on the rest of the questions to pass haha

I took mine in November too. Waiting for my results. I flagged 8 questions and got 3 in the end with 15 mintues remaining. Double checked my other questions. I hope I did enough to Pass. Fingerscrossed.

Does anyone know if you get an email from bpelsg connect or prometric? Took mine the second week of November, and I'm dying to see the results!

Yes, I second that. I got mine from BPELSG for seismic. Hopefully, results will come out tomorrow morning 3 am ish based on the trend. I got my seismic results at 3 AM. Good luck guys! Hopefully we all get good news soon!

Waiting room for those who took the CA Surveying exam in November haha.

Some of my exam stats:

About 14 flagged questions (of these, 7 blind guesses, 4-5 educated guesses)

Hopefully I did well enough on the rest of the questions to pass haha
Question about prometric …

When you “flag” questions during the test, do you need to unflag them at the end before ending/finalizing the test?

In other words, I took the test, but forgot to unflag my questions before submitting the test. All results, flagged and unflagged are submitted, right?

Question about prometric …

When you “flag” questions during the test, do you need to unflag them at the end before ending/finalizing the test?

In other words, I took the test, but forgot to unflag my questions before submitting the test. All results, flagged and unflagged are submitted, right?
I believe all are submitted, flagged or unflagged

congrats on passing surveying! any tips on what helped/worked? sadly i did not pass surveying and used CPESR and Reza but felt i wasn't quick enough with my trig and calculating areas
I too used the same resources to study. I would recommend tabbing up Reza’s book as best as you can and working those problems over and over again until you feel comfortable. Then i would focus on just the timed practice exams from CPESR, I found them to be very helpful and similar to the exams. Work all of the ones that Kirk gives you (I think it’s 5), then go back and review the solution steps of ones that you missed and resolve.

I wish I could say this test is easy, but it’s not. I find the concept that you have to translate figures from the computer screen to your scrap paper to be very unfair given the amount of time allotted on this exam. I think what worked best for me is really trying to decipher what the question was asking before I started working it.

Best of luck!

Passed Survey first time. I used CPESR only. The course is well put together. The reference manual was great for the exam, well organized. Only needed to reference it for a few of the questions. Go through the whole course, do all the practice questions, and ask questions as needed.

The Survey Test is definitely not easy and it seems everyone gets somewhat different questions so I really wonder how that is scored. Anyway, I am done.

Back