CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now just hope your certificate doesn't come with a typo on it!

Like mine did. Haha! It was funny. I got licensed in "Civil Engineer Engineering"! The Board made us send them back for replacements.
Yikes!!!!! thee drama continues!

Now just hope your certificate doesn't come with a typo on it!

Like mine did. Haha! It was funny. I got licensed in "Civil Engineer Engineering"! The Board made us send them back for replacements.
Yeah, that was a stupid mistake and took some time to correct.

meanwhile in the other thread, we're talking about brie. i wanted to bring it up to everyone. if you haven't tried the marin french cheese co petite cendree now is the time. perfect for the holidays with some nice crackers.

How does CAPLS's statement tell you that?
I'm confused too.  First email to everyone about password.  Second email with actual results.  And actually, that same process again for the next exam.
I may be wrong, I assumed that indirectly from his statement of surveying "right after" seismic.

It seems that everyone who passed posted within an hour of each other.  People who failed posted later and were more spread out. 

It just made sense that the passing seismic was sent out earlier today, and the failing seismic has taken the time since then (other wise we would have recieved surveying emails "right after" seismic).

Something about this fo

rum just makes me like to assume when/how the board does things :)

Survey results going out right after seismic.  Keep in mind that results are going out to about 4,000 at the same time X two emails and the actual second email include attachments. 
Is this part of the new process? This was not the case in 12/2016. They came out at the same time, i.e. survey/seismic results were in the same document.

I may be wrong, I assumed that indirectly from his statement of surveying "right after" seismic.

It seems that everyone who passed posted within an hour of each other.  People who failed posted later and were more spread out. 

It just made sense that the passing seismic was sent out earlier today, and the failing seismic has taken the time since then (other wise we would have recieved surveying emails "right after" seismic).

Something about this fo

rum just makes me like to assume when/how the board does things :)
I think it may appear to the recipient that the Pass emails arrive sooner.  Attachments play a large part in how fast the emails are processed through a server and the Fail notices contain a second attachment of the Re-Exam form.  Notices are custom sent and not separated by whether the recipient passed or failed.

Did anyone get the surveying yet ??
No the anticipation is killing me... I'm scared and now can't focus on anything else..

v0Lo9.gif

Back