CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got seismic results back (PASS!) but am waiting on surveying....If I cant find myself on the PE list at BPELSG (For CA), does that mean I didn't pass???!!
I dont think so. A buddy of mine just passed his seismic (he had passed the other ones earlier) and his name is not on the PE list yet. 

Does anyone know when/how we get our number? @leggo PE@CAPLS?
@CAPLS will have the most up-to-date info on this. Be nice to him, and he will hopefully give you some guidance.

But my guess is the email you receive with the results should say something about the next steps. If all else fails, check the BPELSG website (I'm serious about this) and go to the applicant page. Look at what is there, and see if you have to send in any relevant forms.

You can also check the database for your name, as I believe that is the first place I saw my number.

Got seismic results back (PASS!) but am waiting on surveying....If I cant find myself on the PE list at BPELSG (For CA), does that mean I didn't pass???!!
You will get a letter with the certificate and the number (at least that's what happened when I got my PE 3 years back). If all you want is the license number, the online database will probably be updated in the next few days and you can get the number there. 

You will get a letter with the certificate and the number (at least that's what happened when I got my PE 3 years back). If all you want is the license number, the online database will probably be updated in the next few days and you can get the number there. 
Think i'm gonna need a copy of the Cert for HR to accept and get the promotion.

Go back and read it again. You were just being a jerk, plain and simple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fair enough.  But how you received it doesn't retract from my message.  It's all good.

Thank you @CAPLS for clarifying again I wasn't talking about everything else that you've posted in this Board, just that comment that @doubleH responded to. You are helpful, maybe I misread how you were trying to come off. Frankly i didn't even read what you said about when the results are coming out.

Also I am surprised by the animosity. Had I known to expect "tough shit" from future PEs I would've kept my mouth shut. I'm pretty sure you can address comments thrown your way. If you were offended, (which i don't think you were, but apparently everybody else is) my apologies
No offense taken

Typically, the license is valid until March 31 for October exams. They will send you a letter to pay the fee and once that's done, they send the certificate. 

When will the Survey scores be sent out?

Sorry if it was said before. A lot happened on this thread since I last came on here.

Is surveying coming out today for sure? I'm hoping but nervous at the same time.
Survey results going out right after seismic.  Keep in mind that results are going out to about 4,000 at the same time X two emails and the actual second email include attachments. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now just hope your certificate doesn't come with a typo on it!

Like mine did. Haha! It was funny. I got licensed in "Civil Engineer Engineering"! The Board made us send them back for replacements.

Survey results going out right after seismic.  Keep in mind that results are going out to about 4,000 at the same time X two emails and the actual second email include attachments. 
Huh, so it seems they actually do send out passing scores first

Typically, the license is valid until March 31 for October exams. They will send you a letter to pay the fee and once that's done, they send the certificate. 
Ok... looks like I'm gonna substitute the F5 button with opening the mail box! hahahaha 

Back