CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making guesses as to what date or time r making light of waiting is not a problem.  I targeted a response to the one I did because he/she stated that the Board was lagging.  Misinformation, intentional or otherwise, is not a good thing.  I'm sure that he/she meant no harm.  That's why I responded to that one. 
Thank you @CAPLS for clarifying again I wasn't talking about everything else that you've posted in this Board, just that comment that @doubleH responded to. You are helpful, maybe I misread how you were trying to come off. Frankly i didn't even read what you said about when the results are coming out.

Also I am surprised by the animosity. Had I known to expect "tough shit" from future PEs I would've kept my mouth shut. I'm pretty sure you can address comments thrown your way. If you were offended, (which i don't think you were, but apparently everybody else is) my apologies

Did everyone got the result?  I am in tense. My took the exam and he is waiting for the result.  He is in a customer meeting .  I am anxious and praying.  All of you Wish him luck. 

My son took the exam and he is waiting for the result. He is in a customer meeting. I am anxious and praying. All of you wish him luck.

Did you take EET as well? I took EET and i scored high on EET sample exams but test was a bit more challenging than i expected.
I took EET but I put in a LOT of time. At least 100 hours. I don't do as much design as most other Civil/Structural engineers so it was basically starting from scratch for me. The actual exam I did find to be more challenging than the practice exams but the repetition helped a lot. I knew what most questions were asking immediately.

WTF IS HAPPENING IN HERE!!! i was joking about getting an email. i haven't received anything yet bahhhhhhh

confirmed that survey was coming out today and traffic soon after. 
OH GOD I'M SO NERVOUS. thank you for letting us know. i had posted about getting an email earlier as a troll and then everything started to roll out while i was at lunch and staff meeting. sheesh!!!

WTF IS HAPPENING IN HERE!!! i was joking about getting an email. i haven't received anything yet bahhhhhhh
TartSatisfiedEmu-max-14mb.gif

OH GOD I'M SO NERVOUS. thank you for letting us know. i had posted about getting an email earlier as a troll and then everything started to roll out while i was at lunch and staff meeting. sheesh!!!
Also, thats what you get for trolling!  :laugh:

Yeah we actually haven't gotten our results yet :/

Got seismic results back (PASS!) but am waiting on surveying....If I cant find myself on the PE list at BPELSG (For CA), does that mean I didn't pass???!!

Got seismic results back (PASS!) but am waiting on surveying....If I cant find myself on the PE list at BPELSG (For CA), does that mean I didn't pass???!!
That list hasn't been updated over the weekend. The last time it updated, it added 3 new license numbers. I don't think the list is a good indication this year.

Back