CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that is awesome. So happy you hung in there.
This is easily the most difficult time I've had with a test.  I would encourage anyone who doesn't pass to keep trying and keep trying to learn from your previous experience!  Best wishes to all!

Passed woohooo! First time taker for national and CA specific exams. Now only have to wait for surveying.

do you think it might be a sign that we've failed the surveying ?
Dude you're psyching yourself out. Relax, chill, ride the high of passing seismic then when you come down start worrying about surveying. Hopefully before you even get there we already have results.

I cannot believe I failed. I felt like I did okay after the exam, I know I did not finish. I totally thought I passed though.
Well I heard you need roughly 32 correct answers to pass, with some wiggle room of course. And that 5 of the 55 questions aren't counted because they are "beta" questions. They supposedly put them in to see how many people get them right, and if they are satisfied with the results (not too hard, not too easy), they rework and reuse them for future exams. So you can only miss roughly 18 "real" questions. TBH its really dumb, they shouldn't waste your time with shit that won't be counted, but I digress...

Isn't it nice to realize you don't know what you're talking about?
Oh, do you know something that I don't? I'm trying to analyze the situation for what it is. Based on previous experience and the evidence that seems to be coming to light. So, if you don't have something productive to say or add...

This is my first time posting - thank you all for keeping me sane and giving me a few laughs while waiting for these tests. (Although a couple times I wanted to slap a few of you  :rolleyes: )

Your posts have been very helpful. 

Oh, do you know something that I don't? I'm trying to analyze the situation for what it is. Based on previous experience and the evidence that seems to be coming to light. So, if you don't have something productive to say or add...
what he said

Back