CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol because if they've usually released on Mondays, it really is today..

Next Monday is Christmas, and the Monday after is New Years... 

tbh there is no specific day they release the exams. they'll release them when they're good n ready. hot n crispy. tender n savory.

Doesn't feel like it will be today. Most likely it will be 12/21. If not, it will be after New Year. Most government agencies are off next week.

On different tests, such as real estate exams, prometric gives the pass fail results while your still sitting in the chair.  This has to be the state board that is delaying.

i bit the bullet and called. They said any day this week until end of the month. End of the month is Friday next week. I know it's wishful thinking, but I'm leaning more towards this week, possibly Thursday, because it's true most people would be out on vacation starting Friday this week. The odds of anybody, government or not, getting any real work done next week is slim to none.

i bit the bullet and called. They said any day this week until end of the month. End of the month is Friday next week. I know it's wishful thinking, but I'm leaning more towards this week, possibly Thursday, because it's true most people would be out on vacation starting Friday this week. The odds of anybody, government or not, getting any real work done next week is slim to none.
any explanation for the delay?

any explanation for the delay?
it isn't really a delay, is it? they never told us when to expect results. ultimately, when they choose to release is "on time". i know we're all stir crazy about getting results, i'm there with you. the results will be here soon enough! meanwhile...SPAM SPAM SPAM!

it isn't really a delay, is it? they never told us when to expect results. ultimately, when they choose to release is "on time". i know we're all stir crazy about getting results, i'm there with you. the results will be here soon enough! meanwhile...SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Yeah they're still within the 6-8 week time frame. They don't give reasons why it's taking so long. More than likely they'll say we're not late, we're just not releasing it early

Yeah they're still within the 6-8 week time frame. They don't give reasons why it's taking so long. More than likely they'll say we're not late, we're just not releasing it early
I think you all are just unappreciative of the work that goes into finalizing these results. They probably have over 100 data points to enter into a computer. If it takes just one minute to do each one that that is over an hour and a half of work. Plus, they have probably only had our results from Prometric for a month. Do you guys think they are robots? They have holiday parties to plan. Vacation time to request. Break room cookies to eat.

Back