CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on another note, (to pass the time too), did anybody here recently took the PE exam? Or took the PE exam and passed? What do you do with your reference books? Sold it, gave it away, threw it away? I have a bunch of them and will more than likely not need it for work

@Jollies12 BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!

jk I passed my stuff down to other staff who were going to be taking the exam. my company covered the cost of some of the reference materials they knew that would be shared.

@Jollies12 BURN THEM!!!!!!!!!

jk I passed my stuff down to other staff who were going to be taking the exam. my company covered the cost of some of the reference materials they knew that would be shared.
lol the next person to take it hasn't even taken the FE yet, i think by the time he gets around to the PE my books will be irrelevant.

ytwQLtxUO8.gif

lol the next person to take it hasn't even taken the FE yet, i think by the time he gets around to the PE my books will be irrelevant.
mmm maybe some of it will, but not all? could try selling via EB by posting about it and finding someone local to you

Back