CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called them and was told the same generic message.. "end of the month" and I proceeded to ask "will it be before the holidays?" and she said "hoping".

It makes sense... I mean the SE exam results were released a week ago.

It's much harder to grade CBT multiple choice exams in one state than it is pencil and paper free response exams from all over the nation. 

Gotta love the government of California

The wonderful thing about government is we will never get an explanation for why they were so slow. Maybe there was a mix up out of their control. Maybe they have all been playing a crazy game of apples to apples since November. No way to know. 

It makes sense... I mean the SE exam results were released a week ago.

It's much harder to grade CBT multiple choice exams in one state than it is pencil and paper free response exams from all over the nation. 

Gotta love the government of California
giphy.gif

has anyone thought to consider that they spent all their time on the spam board having fun and posting memes? they are humans after all gosh darnit!!! we all desire to post the memes!!! give them a break!

I hope they did not lose all data that everyone has to re-take the exams :withstupid:

Maybe the person who releases the result took the test and is glued to this forum waiting for the results?

Back