CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

Recent study of 100 male between age of 25 and 35  finds that waiting wlower your Testosterone level by 97%

Is it just me, or am I the only one checking every available device and website for updates?

Is it just me, or am I the only one checking every available device and website for updates?
Definitely not just you. I've followed them on twitter hoping that I wouldn't have to keep checking other sources assuming they'll tweet it out once it's posted. But alas, I'm still F5ing

Talked to the receptionist at the Board just right now. He said "we're just asking for everyone's patience". He then transferred me to Christina Trujillo in the exam department. He said maybe she could give me some more info, but it went to VM. Perhaps she is at lunch. Can anyone try her after 1 PM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Talked to the receptionist at the Board just right now. He said "we're just asking for everyone's patience". He then transferred me to Christina Trujillo in the exam department. He said maybe she could give me some more info, but it went to VM. Perhaps she is at lunch. Can anyone try her after 1 PM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Christina will tell you the same thing.  You're not getting them today.  Have a nice weekend and plan for early next week.

Back