CA Specific Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the same body of email, it just did not have the link to the re-examination form. It still referenced it, however.

If you have gmail, I know that when you get the email and it has a calendar event attached, it means you failed because they've sent the date for refile. I don't know if that will happen this time though because of the rolling exams.

It still had an attachment, with the form showing what exams you have completed.

Well I'm gonna assume results come out next Thursday. Which is right when I leave for Christmas. :(  Here's to hoping its good news.

CA board is answering call today. No results today. It will be end of December. 

So don't hope anything earlier.

CA board is answering call today. No results today. It will be end of December. 

So don't hope anything earlier.
can't tell if this is real or not anymore...

best not to check this thread..just gonna work and periodically check email until we get results.

Peace!

best not to check this thread..just gonna work and periodically check email until we get results.

Peace!
Oh the lies we tell ourselves...

Peace!
Have you tried to call the board. Trust but verify should be all engineers motto😏

When I got my passing results, there was no refile nor re-examination form. Just the results. I'm not sure if the forms are still the same, though.
Damn that's so rude. Because if you fail, it's basically like,  "Hey so uhh here's your results... sign in with your password and uhh.... hey you know what? You might want to download this other attachment. No particular reason or anything, but it's here for you if you need it. We HIGHLY recommend it..."

I called twice but nobody answered, the 2nd time when I called they just cut my phone after beep for twice

12/22/17!!!!! Once you accept it life will be good!
tenor.gif

Back