CA Seismic & Survey Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I failed seismic... no surprise there but it still hurts to see it on paper. Convenient that the board pre-filled out the refile application for me :/

Did you already receive the email with the password protected pdf containing the results?

Yes, but I haven't received one for surveying yet. I took seismic the first week of the testing window and surveying the last week of the testing window.
Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear you didn't pass Seismic. I'm waiting on only Surveying and I took it the second available day.

Nothing here yet and I took seismic and surveying the first day it was offered.

Got Seimic and passed!

We are pleased to inform you that you have achieved a passing score on your examination.

This notice is for this examination only. All results are recorded as Pass or Fail. No scores

are available.

If you took an additional California state exam, those results will be sent under separate

cover. The results for NCEES exams will be/were released via email. You can view those

results by logging into your account on the NCEES website.

Should you need to take additional examinations, you must complete the Refile Application

found at: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/refile_notices.shtml and return it along with the

required application and exam fee payable to the Department of Consumer Affairs, postmarked

no later than the stated due date.

If you do not wish to refile for the next examination, check the Board’s website for future

refile applications and final filing dates using the link above. You can use those forms for

future examinations as long as you schedule within 24 months from the date of this notice.

Sincerely,

Richard B. Moore, PLS, Executive Officer

Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Got Seimic and passed!

We are pleased to inform you that you have achieved a passing score on your examination.

This notice is for this examination only. All results are recorded as Pass or Fail. No scores

are available.

If you took an additional California state exam, those results will be sent under separate

cover. The results for NCEES exams will be/were released via email. You can view those

results by logging into your account on the NCEES website.

Should you need to take additional examinations, you must complete the Refile Application

found at: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/refile_notices.shtml and return it along with the

required application and exam fee payable to the Department of Consumer Affairs, postmarked

no later than the stated due date.

If you do not wish to refile for the next examination, check the Board’s website for future

refile applications and final filing dates using the link above. You can use those forms for

future examinations as long as you schedule within 24 months from the date of this notice.

Sincerely,

Richard B. Moore, PLS, Executive Officer

Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Just received Seismic results. Pass! Nothing else yet

Congrats! It's nice to see at least a few passing emails...

u7ade7a3.jpg

Back