CA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benbo,
Sorry for the misrepresentation, but I just did not follow the previous posts to understand that they were trying to insult your manhood. Those types of posts I tend to ignore.
I understand. You're smarter than me to ignore those posts.

Good luck if you are waiting for results.

Benbo,
Sorry for the misrepresentation, but I just did not follow the previous posts to understand that they were trying to insult your manhood. Those types of posts I tend to ignore.
I understand. You're smarter than me to ignore those posts.

Good luck if you are waiting for results.
Thanks, I will be needing it.

in your thoughtless comment that drove me to write the original message is the folllowing " As I suggested earlier, you might be able to do this by attending Public Meetings of the Board, but you didn't seem interested. And you should at least attempt to direct the comments at the guilty party"

For a person who works and have family and live far away from sacramento . He/She supposed to take off from work on her own expense specially if she works for the state california with the mandotary pay reduction. With such conditions how easy for us less than you can be able to go to such meeting ?? YSuchc statement shows lack of sensitivity . One more thing , when you help on I suppose you made such choice because it makes you feel good about yourslef ............Do not strut your generous nature .People are smart to figure it out without you saying it

Maybe in time you ll learn

in your thoughtless comment that drove me to write the original message is the folllowing " As I suggested earlier, you might be able to do this by attending Public Meetings of the Board, but you didn't seem interested. And you should at least attempt to direct the comments at the guilty party"

For a person who works and have family and live far away from sacramento . He/She supposed to take off from work on her own expense specially if she works for the state california with the mandotary pay reduction. With such conditions how easy for us less than you can be able to go to such meeting ?? YSuchc statement shows lack of sensitivity . One more thing , when you help on I suppose you made such choice because it makes you feel good about yourslef ............Do not strut your generous nature .People are smart to figure it out without you saying it

Listen genious .. I been working fot the state of california for 20 years.

I never needed a PE till now I decide instead to get an MBA lon ago .I am not a rookie nor a show offf , I am solid man sensitive to other . Your friend should have not write such post knowing full well that it has been unfair to wait that long !!! Finally , I am a succesful man regardless what you think . Idont need to show off that I passed beside in all likelyhood I failed !! so here!

For a person who works and have family and live far away from sacramento . He/She supposed to take off from work on her own expense specially if she works for the state california with the mandotary pay reduction. With such conditions how easy for us less than you can be able to go to such meeting ?? YSuchc statement shows lack of sensitivity .
So the proper way to behave is to call the people on the board names? To flood them with phone calls and complaint forms that can only slow the process down. When it isn't even their fault? If you really care about something you will at least make the sacrifice of trying to change the condition AFTER you get your license. I suspect once this person (not simpatique, the person from the original discussion) gets their license they won't care at all. If it is such a burden to miss one day of work for something you pretend to care about, at least you can try to find out something about the board and how it works.

Finally, there is no mandatory paycut. The furloughs are over and the minimum wage is on hold. Don't you get the emails from PECG? And the people who work on the board are also CA employees. They suffer along with us. I would expect some understanding.

Good luck anyway on your exam. I mean it. I know how much pay it can mean because I also work for the state of California.

Last edited by a moderator:
" do not even know what you are talking about.

My state of mind was probably a lot like yours. The difference is that I didn't go on message boards and bash a professional licensing board. I certainly didn't spend my time making up childish acronyms about a group of people who are just trying to do their job. If you think that is appropriate behavior for an adult licensed engineer perhaps you should study up on your ethics "

Bash the board????childish acronyms ??? me??? Look man I only commented on your last statement , If you in anyway is trying to defame my caracter with false accusations I am going to hold you liable !

Juvenile ,I got no time for that

" do not even know what you are talking about. My state of mind was probably a lot like yours. The difference is that I didn't go on message boards and bash a professional licensing board. I certainly didn't spend my time making up childish acronyms about a group of people who are just trying to do their job. If you think that is appropriate behavior for an adult licensed engineer perhaps you should study up on your ethics "

Bash the board????childish acronyms ??? me??? Look man I only commented on your last statement , If you in anyway is trying to defame my caracter with false accusations I am going to hold you liable !

Juvenile ,I got no time for that
^^^Not you. I never meant to imply that you did that. I'm talking about another poster, the one the original comments were directed at, and that I thought you were defending. You jumped in the middle of that and I wasn't 100% clear. Sorry if there was confusion about that.

Benbou sounds like a defunct televangelist ... Do what I say not what I do . I wonder what was her state of mind after 14 weeks of waiting ? How easy we forget !
YSuchc statement shows lack of sensitivity . One more thing , when you help on I suppose you made such choice because it makes you feel good about yourslef ............Do not strut your generous nature .People are smart to figure it out without you saying it
Hmm. Nice.

If you in anyway is trying to defame my caracter with false accusations I am going to hold you liable !Juvenile ,I got no time for that
Yeah, me too.

Listen genious .. I been working fot the state of california for 20 years.I never needed a PE till now I decide instead to get an MBA lon ago .I am not a rookie nor a show offf , I am solid man sensitive to other . Your friend should have not write such post knowing full well that it has been unfair to wait that long !!! Finally , I am a succesful man regardless what you think . Idont need to show off that I passed beside in all likelyhood I failed !! so here!
I am just generalizing and maybe you may not be one of them. Just for the record, failing the PE is only for those who give up. I for one have taken the exam more than once and will not give up until I pass. In addition, failing has nothing to do with ones intelligence. As for me, I do not have the luxury of spending 6 months of my life studying for this exam. I have family, work, and business ventures that keep me dedicating the amount of time needed to pass the PE. As for others that have the luxury of time; one word of advice, study your ass off and pass the exam as soon as possible because life has a weird way of changing in a heart beat.

Congrats to all the folks up in norcal who found out they passed! Wish us socal folks luck as we will be getting our letters on Monday or Tuesday of next week. If you didn't pass, consider it as a glass half full. You will know what you need to improve on next time.

Yeah, congrats to everyone who passed, and keep on trying if you missed it. You're probably almost there!

BTW - Sorry if I hijacked your results thread with my argumentative posts. I'll try to keep my comments strictly informational from now on, and not respond to things that annoy me.

Benbo is truly is good guy, especially since he does answer questions and helps people in his free time even when the noobs think they know everything.

Here's to you benbo :beerchug:

Benbo is truly is good guy, especially since he does answer questions and helps people in his free time even when the noobs think they know everything.
Here's to you benbo :beerchug:
Thanks. I'll admit, maybe I went a little off the deep end on this thread. :eek:ldman:

I know people are nervous and have been waiting a long time.

One week left. I hope this is it for me.
I second that. This was my third attempt, all I need is seismic. I won't even have to open the letter to know the results. As soon as I pick it up I will know by the thickness. Feels like 1 sheet, pass. Feels like 2, fail.

I passed first time EIT CA 2010. Results came out and was checking my mail box yesterday and i found a letter waiting to open. When i open i see congratulations.... blah blah...I passed

Many thank to http://www.eitexperts.com/

I just followed his classes and had a nice study group and thats it.. i made it.

I flood them with calls all the time ! They do not answer ! As far as the furlough ending ... Just wait and see what is going to happened next . Until last wednesday we were preparing for minimum wage for july .. I am not sure they are not going to leave us alone .

Mike

Benbo you are a cool guy . Sorry if I offended you , I really ment no harm . The darn results is making me agitated

Benbo you are a cool guy . Sorry if I offended you , I really ment no harm . The darn results is making me agitated
Sometimes I'm a cool guy. I'm afraid I went a little kooky on this thread. You didn't really offend me, I understand because I was a basket case with my results too.

Good luck.

Back