CA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys got the mail or found your name on License Lookup, please post....Thanks!:please:
It didn't make today's mail in Fountain Valley (Orange County), may be Monday is the day!
I am in San Diego, last October San Diego and Orange County got it the same day, ie 2 mailing days after. I didn't expect mine until Monday...but getting some nervous on Licence Lookup which was updated Friday 16th and didn't say my name. Might be an automatic update of the date each Friday....

Thanks, best of luck Monday!
It was the auto update. The last number was the same 76324. :mf_followthroughfart:

If you guys got the mail or found your name on License Lookup, please post....Thanks!:please:
It didn't make today's mail in Fountain Valley (Orange County), may be Monday is the day!
I am in San Diego, last October San Diego and Orange County got it the same day, ie 2 mailing days after. I didn't expect mine until Monday...but getting some nervous on Licence Lookup which was updated Friday 16th and didn't say my name. Might be an automatic update of the date each Friday....

Thanks, best of luck Monday!
You will have your letter, one way or the other, before they update the database. So don't get nervous about the DB.

no mail received here in sb county. I do expect it on monday though. Enjoy the hot weekends guys..the wait will be over next week.

just got the mail in north L.A. County. No results yet/ Hopefully Monday. No one in Sacramento or in Northern Cali got the results yet???

just got the mail in north L.A. County. No results yet/ Hopefully Monday. No one in Sacramento or in Northern Cali got the results yet???

My roomie passed the exam. I am yet to receive the mail!!

We live in Bay area, CA.

Congratulation to people who already received their passing letter! :beerchug: (By the way if you hide light the two men drink the beer you will see their evil face...just kidding)---------again Congratulation!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
they gotta move the center to Los angeles...

they could send it Thursday so everbody get result by Saturday and possibly celebrate sat night......like this :multiplespotting:

but since we live in Socal, we do this till Monday :smileyballs: .... and can t focus on doing this :bananadoggywow:

i got my letter today and passed (norcal)! but the database has not been updated. as said before by others, i've heard many times that it takes a few days.

Benbou sounds like a defunct televangelist ... Do what I say not what I do . I wonder what was her state of mind after 14 weeks of waiting ? How easy we forget !

Not in the mail for Los Angeles. Looks like Bay Area and Sacramento area. Nothing in the south.

Benbou sounds like a defunct televangelist ... Do what I say not what I do . I wonder what was her state of mind after 14 weeks of waiting ? How easy we forget !
It's benbo and he is trying to save all of you some heartache. And it's not "Do what I say not what I do." It's more like, "Learn from my experience and don't torture yourselves". But like petulant teenagers, some of you don't want to listen.......

I do not even know what you are talking about.

My state of mind was probably a lot like yours. The difference is that I didn't go on message boards and bash a professional licensing board. I certainly didn't spend my time making up childish acronyms about a group of people who are just trying to do their job. If you think that is appropriate behavior for an adult licensed engineer perhaps you should study up on your ethics a bit.

As far as what I wrote about the database - I write that so people will not worry about not seeing their name in the DB. I DID check the database constantly when I was waiting. I fully admit it. I wish somebody had told me it means nothing if your name isn't in there. Of course, nobody believes me anyway.

Maybe you should look around this site and see how many problems I have answered and worked out for people, or questions I have answered about process. People sure seem to appreciate that before the exam. Maybe you'll stick around to help out your colleagues.

As far as your issues with gender confusion, that's not something anyone can help you with here.

Thanks MIG.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are what you call a rookie. You just joined this site to brag that you passed, if you passed. If you fail, you will not post that you failed. People like you just join this site to post once or twice and brag that they passed and do not help others that have been here for months and years answering technical questions and aiding other engineers in their PE endeavor’s. Sometimes I do not agree with benbo but I do respect her and the board for answering legitimate questions on this site.

You are what you call a rookie. You just joined this site to brag that you passed, if you passed. If you fail, you will not post that you failed. People like you just join this site to post once or twice and brag that they passed and do not help others that have been here for months and years answering technical questions and aiding other engineers in their PE endeavor’s. Sometimes I do not agree with benbo but I do respect her and the board for answering legitimate questions on this site.
Thanks dneva. I do not expect everyone to agree with me all the time and I'm not always right.

I'm a guy by the way. Not that it's some sort of insult to be a woman like everyone is trying to make it.

Thanks dneva. I do not expect everyone to agree with me all the time and I'm not always right.

I'm a guy by the way. Not that it's some sort of insult to be a woman like everyone is trying to make it.
Benbo,

Sorry for the misrepresentation, but I just did not follow the previous posts to understand that they were trying to insult your manhood. Those types of posts I tend to ignore.

Back