CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck everybody, I am been watching the site these past few days going through all the emotions with you. I decided to finally create an account and thank everybody for making me feel normal for all the emotions i am going through...I am in SLO and hoping to have my results today, i figure i am close enough to the Bay Area...and of course I am stuck at work because the storms that just blew through. =(

I have been a silent observer past few days on the forum and it helped me deal with my anxiety. So thank you all a lot. I just got my result letter as well and passed the 8 hr and seimic but failed surveying. It was my first attempt and I kind of knew I would fail surveying. I think was expecting around 28-30 on it but the cut-offs might have been higher. Good luck to all you guys who haven't opened their mails yet and all thee out of states who have to wait the weekend.
Congrats ApC!! which depth did u write and how much were u expecting in AM & PM portions?

I have been a silent observer past few days on the forum and it helped me deal with my anxiety. So thank you all a lot. I just got my result letter as well and passed the 8 hr and seimic but failed surveying. It was my first attempt and I kind of knew I would fail surveying. I think was expecting around 28-30 on it but the cut-offs might have been higher. Good luck to all you guys who haven't opened their mails yet and all thee out of states who have to wait the weekend.
Congrats ApC!! which depth did u write and how much were u expecting in AM & PM portions?
I wrote structural depth and I think I did pretty well on both am and pm. I was expecting over 60/80 after the test. God only knows how many I actually got right!

I'm just sayin' - many of you know this, but just to calm any frazzled CA Board website checkers:They haven't updated the website yet - it's still stuck on the same license number it's been on for the last week. So, if you don't see your name there, it doesn't mean you failed.

OK. Back to work. 30 mins left, yay!

Thanks SparksFlying for the website info, I've been checking it, nothing yet.

Congrats for the passers, and great luck next time for the others.

I moved from a different state to Cali, so I have to wait for the letter and then the mail forward service, I'll be the last California dude who will know his results, :(

Anybody who took WR depth got their results yet?
Hello,

I just got the letter in Sacramento, WR Depth "Pass"
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Congratulations! :bananapowerslide:
Well , I just took the 8hr ..I have the seismic and surveying left so 1/2 congrats :)
Congratulations to all who passed, and best of luck to the rest " don't give up but study hard"
Congratulations EISSAH....how much did u expect in the AM and PM portion?

I am expecting about 25 in the AM and about 27 in the PM...hopefully that is enough to pass!!!
That might right on the border..this was my second time; 1st time I got 52 calculating it from my diagnostics report and failed.This time I knew I got at least 28 in the morning and was comfortable in the afternoon sure about 30 at least

I hope you will make it best of luck

Got my results :mf_followthroughfart:

8 hour - Fail

Seismic - Fail

Survey - Pass

Mother F-er!

How'd you know the cut score of the surveying or is it a guess?

Back