CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ashaman,
congrats. keep the engine running for seismic now. what depth portion did you write?
I did construction. I thought it was fair. Something you can definitely pass just from studying.
u can pass anything by studying LOL. what did u think about survey and seismic.. in terms of expectations and how u did the exam?
I heard a lot of talk that you needed first hand contractor experience to pass construction. That was what I was referring to. I did as I expected - I thought I would fail seismic.

Back from lunch with the coworkers. There may or may not have been several pitchers. :dancingnaughty:

And now I have to wait for a long bus ride home after work to see what the Santa Cruz post office employee guy left in my mailbox. Uggghhhhhhh.

I think now is the time for the 7-11 run....because once you start, it's not a good idea to let the levels drop, ifyaknowwhaitmean........

Is anyone else still at work waiting in agony to get home to check the mailbox?? Seriously, how am I supposed to be productive here???????

Back from lunch with the coworkers. There may or may not have been several pitchers. :dancingnaughty:
And now I have to wait for a long bus ride home after work to see what the Santa Cruz post office employee guy left in my mailbox. Uggghhhhhhh.

I think now is the time for the 7-11 run....because once you start, it's not a good idea to let the levels drop, ifyaknowwhaitmean........

Is anyone else still at work waiting in agony to get home to check the mailbox?? Seriously, how am I supposed to be productive here???????
call someone, if there is any, at home and see if he/she can be part of your roler coaster...

i hear ya...

I cant wait to get mine. but at least I know its on its way

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the passers. I'm surprised nobody has asked you yet if your names are in the database.

call someone, if there is any, at home and see if he/she can be part of your roler coaster...
I wish - my sweetie-pie is also at work, nobody home but the dog. She doesn't have opposable thumbs. Even if she did, and if I asked her to go get the mail, she'd tell me to get it myself then she'd probably help herself to a beer out of the fridge. Siberian huskys are really stubborn. And she likes beer.

:multiplespotting: I have passed. Thanks to GOD. I live in Antioch in the SFO east bay area.

I passed.......OMG phew
FOOK YA - Thats what I am talking about... I assume that one letter in very thin envelope? Which mechanical part did you take in the evening?
can you tell if you passed by the envelope? how?
Thin envelope - high chance of passing as it would only have one letter

Thick envelope - high chance of failing as it would have sorry letter and other letters how to sign up for re take...

Passed all 3 exams, 1st try!! Phew!
Got the letter at work even though all other PELS correspondence before the exam was sent to my home.

No cut scores or results were included.

Good luck everyone!

So you changed your address recently to your work address and before it was from your home. If this is the case, when did you notify them?
My company sent them an address change and included all PE and EIT #s. I didn't know they would use this as my primary address.

I passed! This was my second attempt and only needed to pass the surveying portion. Got my results in Antioch, CA. No update on the DB though.

Back