CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure someone out there has already started drinking... If you are drinking - we would like to know.
I'm considering starting up right after I get these markups in to CAD....this will require a stealthy trip to 7-11 across the street.
40oz or just a tall boy?
:40oz:

I'm thinking the classic 40-in-a-paper-bag will be the most clandestine (and most ghetto) way to sneak it across the street and back to my office. We have beer in our office fridge here, but nobody starts THIS early and I don't want to raise any eyebrows. Although my PE coworkers would totally understand and participate.....

I am sure someone out there has already started drinking... If you are drinking - we would like to know.
I'm considering starting up right after I get these markups in to CAD....this will require a stealthy trip to 7-11 across the street.

Ahhhh shit. You guys are gonna get me in trouble...
Oh sh*t... I m from PA. Completely forgot about PST. Its onlt 10AM and I guess too early to get mail... Sorry folks go get ur b'fast...

Ahhhh shit. You guys are gonna get me in trouble...
Oh sh*t... I m from PA. Completely forgot about PST. Its onlt 10AM and I guess too early to get mail... Sorry folks go get ur b'fast...
Oh, pshhhh.... PST, EST, CST, whatever. Beer goes great with oatmeal. I recommend pairing it with a hearty stout, or a porter (my favorite!).

It looks like nobody got the result yet in the Sacramento and SF area.

JUST GOT THE LETTER!!!! Passed all but seismic which is what I expected.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

JUST GOT THE LETTER!!!! Passed all but seismic which is what I expected.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!!

Congratulation..keep working and you will pass the seismic next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No cut score given, just my percentages which were really bad.

So you have to pay the full fee to retake just one of the tests? That sucks!

Back