CA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the database is not updated until mid-next week, we should have results info from everyone in CA by tomorrow. Really appreciate if everyone posts their results, P/F whatever, and the associated stats.

GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIANS!!!

I think the mail is on the way or in the air to everyone who taking the test in CA. Good Luck ! "I don't think I can updated my status early next week because I need to be in other place for my working. I will try to get internet somewhere and updated my status. Thanks everyone in EB!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel for you Californians and the ridiculous wait you have to endure. Good luck to all of you!

There haven't been any new licenses added to the database yet.

I'm nervous! We get mail here at like 9:30 AM.

do you think no new licenses have been added because the largest license number remains the same 75476? if that is the case, why is that person's expiration date this march? in theory, his license should have been awarded per the april exam...?

The last 50 or so licenses were added about a week and a half ago. We think they are reciprocations. You can read about it on earlier pages in the thread.

:lamo:

Last time (April, 2009 exam) my friend got his letter on Saturday in NY. The letter are sending out on Thursday from CA.

I won't get my results until Monday at the earliest and I live in LA. I had moved and have notified the broad on Jan. 6, but they said it will be mailed to my old address. 3 weeks! WTF, how hard is it to change an address.

I can't even intercept it at a local post office because all forward mail are sent to a different location. What about the database, when is that going to be updated?!

:lamo:
Last time (April, 2009 exam) my friend got his letter on Saturday in NY. The letter are sending out on Thursday from CA.

I won't get my results until Monday at the earliest and I live in LA. I had moved and have notified the broad on Jan. 6, but they said it will be mailed to my old address. 3 weeks! WTF, how hard is it to change an address.

I can't even intercept it at a local post office because all forward mail are sent to a different location. What about the database, when is that going to be updated?!
Ohh Shit i forgot about that, I have moved and it is going to go my old address....another week of waiting...

:lamo:I won't get my results until Monday at the earliest and I live in LA. I had moved and have notified the broad on Jan. 6, but they said it will be mailed to my old address. 3 weeks! WTF, how hard is it to change an address.

That sucks!

About the database....benbo says last time it wasn't updated until the following week, which is a total bummer for you. Hang in there...hopefully they'll update it soon.

Latest posts

Back