CA PE Application Help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am applying for the PE application for California and it requires 4 references. All of my 4 references are from the same company.

Do I need to put different employment dates for each reference per the project I worked on, or do I put the total duration from when I started to the date I sent the application. See below:

Capture.PNG

Any advice is helpful. I tried calling the board but the evaluator is unavailable. 

Thank you!

Hi All,

I am applying for the PE application for California and it requires 4 references. All of my 4 references are from the same company.

Do I need to put different employment dates for each reference per the project I worked on, or do I put the total duration from when I started to the date I sent the application. See below:

View attachment 15599

Any advice is helpful. I tried calling the board but the evaluator is unavailable. 

Thank you!
The dates do not have to be different. 

I had 4 references from my firm all 4 confirmed the exact same experience for exactly the same dates.

Back