• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CA Civil Survey Books $35 each

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardendog

Reaction score
CA Civil Survey Materials available: Surveying Principles, Sample Exams, and 120 Solved Problems. [SIZE=14pt]$35 each[/SIZE]. All books are like new with no writing or highlighting in them. They were purchased new in September 2010. Price includes Priority USPS shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

Surveying Principles for Civil Engineers, Second Edition $35

IMG00139-20110113-1931.jpg

Civil Surveying Sample Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination, Second Edition $35

IMG00138-20110113-1930.jpg

120 Solved Surveying Problems for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination $35

IMG00137-20110113-1929.jpg

Bumping up. Like new books for 1/2 of what I paid new.
Hi there I'd like to buy the books if they are still available. I tried to contact you via msgs but your inbox is full. What's your email address please? Thank you.

Civil Surveying Sample Exams for the California Special Civil Engineer Examination is now SOLD. [SIZE=12pt]The other two are still available[/SIZE]

Back