CA April 2018 Seismic Results are in !!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today as well! It feels like a combination of (happy+delighted+joyful+pleased+satisfied+rewarding+fulfilling+accomplished)^10   :D
That sounds awesome! I have one test left (surveying) which I should hopefully be taking towards the end of July so i'm looking forward to that feeling in August/September!

Congrats! How does it feel to be a PE?
Thank you! How does it feel? Well, I guess I'm just happy to be done. I don't think it makes me a better engineer because I now hold a license. It only gives people that perception. 

I think it was Churchill who said, "When you are going through hell, keep going." You're almost there! 

Any re-examination forms submitted/received prior to June 1 will be considered for the Q3 administration. 
Hi @CAPLS I am just wondering why CA board assigns a quarter after they initially approve someone, instead of letting them schedule a date on Prometric's site based on availability anytime of a year?..Thanks!

Hi @CAPLS I'm wondering about June test takers. If I take the exam in June and then fail and don't get the notice until July, does that mean I have to wait until Q4 to take it again? Whereas someone who took in in May could take it in Q3? Seems strange since both people would be Q2 test takers. Thanks!

Hi @CAPLS I'm wondering about June test takers. If I take the exam in June and then fail and don't get the notice until July, does that mean I have to wait until Q4 to take it again? Whereas someone who took in in May could take it in Q3? Seems strange since both people would be Q2 test takers. Thanks!
Yes that is the way it is currently setup to work.  Makes the decision by the candidate for when to schedule within the quarter important. 

Results are in for June exam takers.

I passed!!!!!

Had already passed the surveying.  Wonder what the next steps are to get licensure?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, I Passed Seismic Exam ! ! ! 

I tried that many times...I recommended Dr. Shahin Mansour Books.

Did the pass notice explain the next steps or what to expect?

No, the emails we get after passing the state specific exams don't give us any information on what do do next. Should we just wait or should we email our results to the CA board?

No, the emails we get after passing the state specific exams don't give us any information on what do do next. Should we just wait or should we email our results to the CA board?
Hmmm, no if the exam results came from the CA Board, then you don't need to let them know that.  If you've already passed all the required exams and submitted all documentation, then you should be getting licensed very soon, at least within the next week or two.  Contact the appropriate Evaluator per below:

A-G

[email protected]

H-O

[email protected]

P-Z

[email protected]

Back