Brutalized attack on Gyno patients

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
inverted hatchet wound

And this is why you're on the couch.
would you prefer beef curtains?

You ever notice that the majority of slang for the male parts are not degrading, however the references you're making are.... I don't think any woman would ever be secure in what she looks like if you refer to her parts as beef curtains...
ok, how about wizards sleeve?

EG- have you ever heard Robin Williams riff on the male member? "What a ridiculous piece of flesh!" I'll look for it tonight...I'm guessing work filters won't let me get far today.

She does come home with some interesting stories. I tell her all the time I wish I could follow her around for a day and just see what she has to put up with. She works her ass off sometimes though, like the last couple days she was on-call, she worked about 40 hours in 2 days, delivered 6 babies, and saw about 30 gyn patients.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does come home with some interesting stories. I tell her all the time I wish I could follow her around for a day and just see what she has to put up with. She works her ass off sometimes though, like the last couple days she was on-call, she worked about 40 hours in 2 days, delivered 6 babies, and saw about 30 gyn patients.

Our GP delivered our kid early in the morning on a Saturday. It was then we found out he puts a lot of effort into his hair and wears thick glasses. He was on-call that weekend. He still stopped in and made rounds. I could never have a doctor's schedule. Good on Dr. A.

inverted hatchet wound

And this is why you're on the couch.
would you prefer beef curtains?

You ever notice that the majority of slang for the male parts are not degrading, however the references you're making are.... I don't think any woman would ever be secure in what she looks like if you refer to her parts as beef curtains...
ok, how about wizards sleeve?

LMFAO. I learned a new one today!

On the flip side, people can make jokes about hurting or mutilating male genitalia but that's a no-no for female parts (Ron Burgundy's "I will punch you in the ovary" excepted). I think the so-called humor comes from targeting what men/women are most insecure about.

On the flip side, people can make jokes about hurting or mutilating male genitalia but that's a no-no for female parts (Ron Burgundy's "I will punch you in the ovary" excepted). I think the so-called humor comes from targeting what men/women are most insecure about.
very true... women have a higher tolerance for pain than men and are smart enough to acknowledge that all parts (male and female) are strange looking which is why we don't walk around naked, while men think their parts are what makes them attractive but can take a little pain?

Back