Bringing IEEE Books with??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruzy

Reaction score
Is anyone bringing any of the IEEE books with you to the exam? I have all of them in a pdf format so I'm not sure I want to go spend all this $$ to print them out, especially since mostly all of them are hundreds of pages...and that'd be a lot log lug around in addition to all the other books I'm bringing already. But I was thinking of printing out just the Buff Book (Std. 242-1986) since it seems to have a lot of stuff I may need to flip to during the test to get a quick non-calc reference answer, plus printing out a few selected topics from the other IEEE standards. What do you guys think their use would be, and which ones are gonna be the selected MVP of IEEE standard worth printing and bringing with??

I talked to a couple people about this and they both did not recommend bringing any IEEE books with them to the Power exam. I just printed out that page 97 from the red book in case I get confused about the voltage drop with low power factor equation again.

Back