Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved in today: cheeseburger, fries and ice cream. stupid pregnancy nausea meant nothing else sounded good.

General Tso chicken from one of the local Chinese carry-out places today. Way too many calories but I'll probably skip dinner and take the dog for an extended walk this evening.

Lunch was catered today... for two meetings. One meeting was from 8:30 to 3:00, but I had to leave that one to go to another from 12:00 to 3:00. Before I left the first one, I took my fair share of poboys and cookies. When I got to the second one, I had pizza and cookies. Nothing like double-dipping the rare, department-paid lunches.

pb&j (actually more like J&pb), chips, yogurt, mixed nuts and water

Last edited by a moderator:
scrimps and pasta

What's a scrimp?
a. Any of various small, chiefly marine decapod crustaceans of the suborder Natantia, many species of which are edible, having a compressed or elongated body with a well-developed abdomen, long legs and antennae, and a long spinelike projection of the carapace.

b. Any of various similar crustaceans, such as certain isopods and amphipods.

PB&J, apple, Quaker Oat bar, Quaker Oat bar, apple.

Hemorrhoids are not in my future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Chucktown asked me if I could pick him up from school today and take him to the cheeseburger place. He's been asking me to do that for two weeks now and with the funeral/etc. I haven't been able to work it in so I'm taking him to Five Guys for lunch. I guess I'll do the same for little Miss Chucktown next week.

PB&J, apple, Quaker Oat bar, Quaker Oat bar, apple

no more little debbie cakes?
I found the stash this morning. She said she's going to re-hide them while I'm at work. And she said that if I promise to stop looking for them she'd put one in my lunch today. Guess who's going to have an awesome lunch.

fruity beer and now the wife is controlling distribution of the little debbie cakes. pretty sad. be a man. buy a box of little debbie cakes, keep it on your desk drawer at work and iof you want one, eat it. If you don't want to indulge, then don't. For god's sake man...quit dealing for a lousy snack cake.

Does manhood depend on Little Debbie cakes? Something doesn't seem right about that.

Back