Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gonna be leftover mushroom and arugula goat cheese feta cheese quiche. Not bad for me not particularly liking goat cheese;.

Baked wings with bourbon hot sauce, half order of pulled pork with no bun, Diet Mountain Dew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, spicy mayo could make most dog turds passable.  

^^ikr?  Like, the guy making the stuff was so excited when I asked for a dragon roll, knew what it was, and didn't want a ton of mayo on it, just some extra crunch with eel sauce.

The following lady wanted a ton of spicy mayo on a California roll w/ a ton of wasabi.  Which...Doesn't even sound like it tasted good.

MIDWESTERNERS. 

*shakes fist to the sky*

The sushi guys obviously have regular mayo, so they can mix/make spicy mayo, but whenever they mentioned it was spicy half the time the people were like, 'can I have regular'?  AND I THINK THEY JUST ROLLED WITH IT.

"Ope!  That heat really sneeeeaks up on ya.  Can you go just a teeeensy bit lighter with that sreeeracha sauce?  That'd be super!"

5bbe81420114550cc34bbe23-1136-852.jpg

^^This is the horror I volunteered for as I walked into the semi-gilded harness of the government wagon.

Hopefully I can transfer after 3-years if their niceness doesn't kill me first.  PEOPLE WERE TALKING IN THE GROCERY STORE.  AND I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN KNEW EACH OTHER.  IT'S MADNESS.

^^This is the horror I volunteered for as I walked into the semi-gilded harness of the government wagon.

Hopefully I can transfer after 3-years if their niceness doesn't kill me first.  PEOPLE WERE TALKING IN THE GROCERY STORE.  AND I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN KNEW EACH OTHER.  IT'S MADNESS.
Welcome to the midwest!  Yes, we talk to each other--there isn't much else to do in the winter dontchyaknow.

And yeah there's lots of bad sushi around, but there's also a few gems.  One of the best I've found is in Houghton, MI, which is the middle of nowhere, but has an old Japanese guy running the place.

Meatloaf and side of potato salad, diet green tea for lunch.

Back