Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd kill for an extra-schloppy Joe downstairs.  The food here is awful.  The building doesn't have proper ventilation for an actual kitchen, so they only have convection ovens. No stove or flat top.  Burgers are basically steamed and baked beyond recognition as meat.  Just hard, greyish lumps.

I'd kill for an extra-schloppy Joe downstairs.  The food here is awful.  The building doesn't have proper ventilation for an actual kitchen, so they only have convection ovens. No stove or flat top.  Burgers are basically steamed and baked beyond recognition as meat.  Just hard, greyish lumps.
do you not have a lot of food options nearby? that would be a great incentive to bring my lunch if there ever was one. I have too many options (read:sushi) within a couple blocks that it's SUPE(R) easy to just grab something every day. also $$$

so is French yogurt the new fad?  Greek yogurt took over the shelves in the dairy aisle, but now I am starting to see french yogurt in glass containers.

so is French yogurt the new fad?  Greek yogurt took over the shelves in the dairy aisle, but now I am starting to see french yogurt in glass containers.
what's the definition of french yogurt? is it just greek yogurt in a glass container? 

what's the definition of french yogurt? is it just greek yogurt in a glass container? 
I dunno what the official definition is.  Nope not just greek in glass container.  I don't like greek yogurt.  I bought one to try, it wasn't as sour, a little more gritty/chunky. If it doesn't kill me by tomorrow, I might try it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you not have a lot of food options nearby? that would be a great incentive to bring my lunch if there ever was one. I have too many options (read:sushi) within a couple blocks that it's SUPE(R) easy to just grab something every day. also $$$
We used to when we worked in the heart of the city.  When we relocated, we moved a few miles away from the airport.  It's a fairly desolate industrial with a few shitty little "plazas" on the corners of some intersections.  

I bought one to try, it wasn't as sour, a little more gritty/chunky. If it doesn't kill me by tomorrow, I might try it again.
Says the one who is lactose intolerant. LOL

I like the Fage brand over Chobani (sp?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fage is my go-to Greek yogurt. Having it with some berries and granola for my morning snack today, in fact. Though the granola is just Kind granola.. I'm really thinking I should start to make my own granola to customize what I want in it and potentially cut down on sugar. Does anyone here make their own granola?

Fage is my go-to Greek yogurt. Having it with some berries and granola for my morning snack today, in fact. Though the granola is just Kind granola.. I'm really thinking I should start to make my own granola to customize what I want in it and potentially cut down on sugar. Does anyone here make their own granola?

Fraz does

Same here. I add some honey and frozen fruit. I don't really add granola since that is usually what I already have for breakfast. 

having not sushi today! even from a place that has sushi! 

chicken bibimbap with egg on top #putaneggonit

bacon_sandwich.jpg

Back