Boys have ding-dongs and girls have hoo-has

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a personal note, I was excited/proud that in the last race I ran I only lost to one girl. And even she finished just a few steps ahead of me. It was fantastic motivation running behind her. :dancingnaughty:
I assume then, that for all outward appearances, you wouldn't question that the runner in front of you was female and she was not built like the "woman" the post is about.

Now Chuckster,

Think about what kind of fish swims down the sewer..... brown trout, chocolate flounder, sewer bass???????

Why not? Fudgey does it all the time.

Weird .....I ran against a girl Maria Mutola in High School in the 800 meters that I think was the exact same sort of situation. African girl had biceps as big as mine and was running sub 2 min. in the 800. My PR was like 1:59 and really didn't want to get beat by a girl, but when I saw her at the meet, I wasn't positive she was one.

I am pretty sure she went on to the Olympics for quite a few years.

I looked but could not find the picture of that she-man cylist involved in a doping scandal from a few years back. Stacy-something I think. Talk about your questionable genders.... whoa. :blink:

Well the whole notion of 'gender reassignment' surgery helped muddy those waters, didn't they.
Did you know that gender reassignment is legal in Iran, but transexuality and homosexuality are illegal? :blink:

Latest posts

Back