big banG theory

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^and Sheldon is a theoretical physicist. Only Leonard works in the experimental physics department.

They usually have the last 3 or 4 new episodes on our On-Demand so we always stay up to date. I also have Seasons 1-3 on my hard drive thanks to the friendly neighborhood Hadji Shop. I wonder if they have Big Bang Theory on Netflix?

^^^ He's been on before too. Always funny. He signed a napkin for Penny which she gave to Sheldon as a Xmas present.

Brent Spiner has been on the show too in addition to the notorious WILL WHEATON!!!! :lmao:

On a separate note, do you ever read the somewhat lengthy note by the creator (Chuck Lorre) at the end of the show? It's usually like the last screen after the credits and is only on for a brief moment. I usually have to go back and pause at that screen so I have a chance to read it. They are usually pretty funny.

On a separate note, do you ever read the somewhat lengthy note by the creator (Chuck Lorre) at the end of the show? It's usually like the last screen after the credits and is only on for a brief moment. I usually have to go back and pause at that screen so I have a chance to read it. They are usually pretty funny.
He has those after most (all?) of his shows. I think there is a website somewhere out there (to lazy to Google Sucks Sucks it) that has them listed so you can actually read them (pausing the DVR works too). Some of the funniest ones were in that period just before Charlie Sheen was booted from Two and a Half Men (another Chuck Lorre show). I remember one of them basically saying that "I exercise, I eat right and I take care of myself so if Charlie Sheen outlives me I'm going to be pissed". :D

Edit:

found the vanity card I mentioned above

http://www.chucklorre.com/index-2hm.php?p=329

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ That is awesome. I also specifically remember the Charlie Sheen vanity card as they played that at the end of Big Bang Theory too.

Back