big banG theory

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
anyone watch big bang theory regularly?

We were watching what I assume were reruns the other day and I was wondering how old that episode was and what happened next.

Raj and Penny got drunk and slept together and everyone saw them the next mornign as penny walked out of lenard and sheltons apartment and thats where the episode ended.

is this the current season or last season?

Oh the shark has, pretty teeth, dear. And he keeps them pearly white...

Oh, thought you were talking about a jazz band, in which case I'd be all in. Never seen the TV show you misspelled.

That's one of the new ones. I think they're up to Season 4 now? My wife and I are regular watchers now. It's funny, I had never watched it before and then my roommate when I went overseas had Seasons 1-3 on DVD. We'd sit there and watch an episode or two in the evenings and I was hooked. I kept watching it when I got home and now my wife, who had never watched it either, is hooked too.

oh hush both of you...I noticed it after it posted and I can't edit the topic title
The funny thing is when I was making fun of your spelling, I spelled theory wrong.

I haven't watched it yet, but I got Season 1 on DVD. I hear it's really good.

Lap band theory?

rex_ryan--300x300.jpg

my wife watched it fairly regularly. I've seen a few episodes. I can take it or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just find it funny it has been a Roseanne reunion of cast members.

Lenard --> boyfriend for one of the daughters

Same daughter just referenced ---> lenards fling for a while, somewhat recurring role on the show

Shelton's mom---> roseanne's sister

Love that show!

And for the episode you are referring to, even though Penny went running out of the room, nothing actually happened.

I didn't even notice it was misspelled. Goes to show how perceptive I am. I've been half gone all day since we leave for vacation tomorrow.

Love the show. I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it, but it has become one of my favorites.

Anyone notice that sometimes penny looks hot and other times she is just average.

anyone watch big bang theory regularly?

We were watching what I assume were reruns the other day and I was wondering how old that episode was and what happened next.

Raj and Penny got drunk and slept together and everyone saw them the next mornign as penny walked out of lenard and sheltons apartment and thats where the episode ended.

is this the current season or last season?
That was the season finale of last year.

Love that show!

And for the episode you are referring to, even though Penny went running out of the room, nothing actually happened.
Correct, they just built it up as the season ending cliff-hanger, then brushed it off the first episode of this year.

I DVR the show and watch every episode. I'm a geek

we record it every week, watch it when we can fit it in... I think we're a few episodes behind this season... the last one we watched was when "Blossom" (Amy) gave Penny the painting of the two of them and Sheldon and Kripkey (sp?) were fighting over the office...

Anyone notice that sometimes penny looks hot and other times she is just average.
She has her moments, both good and bad... but I'd still take Bernadette in a heartbeat

That show blatantly makes fun of engineers though. Sheldon has said numerous times if he wanted to learn a trade he'd be an engineer.

we record it every week, watch it when we can fit it in... I think we're a few episodes behind this season... the last one we watched was when "Blossom" (Amy) gave Penny the painting of the two of them and Sheldon and Kripkey (sp?) were fighting over the office...

She has her moments, both good and bad... but I'd still take Bernadette in a heartbeat

I loved Sheldon's "Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock" routine. I had the episode on DVR and went back to watch that part 3 or 4 times.... Very Clever!!!!!

Haven't seen the show, but like most science-types I bet they couldn't engineer their way out of a paper bag.

I had a physics-major roommate in college who was basically banned from the lab because he broke everything he touched.

Back