Best of Luck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocky

Reaction score
This forum has helped pace my preparation to a great extent. Thank you all for the tremendous contribution.

Good Luck everyone taking the exam :)

Indeed! Thanks to everyone for the insightful and timely responses. Good luck to all taking the exam. :)

Still got one more day to study. Let's keep those questions coming, every little bit could end up helping (if you haven't noticed, I've been trying to post every question that comes to mind, no matter how fundamental :) )

Still got one more day to study. Let's keep those questions coming, every little bit could end up helping (if you haven't noticed, I've been trying to post every question that comes to mind, no matter how fundamental :) )
here is a motivational speech before the test!

Thanks to everyone on this board.

If anyone is looking for me, I'll be the guy in Orlando tonight feeding the homeless and walking old ladies across the street, hoping karma pays me back tomorrow.

Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks to everyone on this board.
If anyone is looking for me, I'll be the guy in Orlando tonight feeding the homeless and walking old ladies across the street, hoping karma pays me back tomorrow.

Best of luck to everyone.
Thanks for the help everyone. Definitely with the study materials being the way they are, this helped clear some stuff up. I wish everyone the best and let's bring that curve a small notch down for the rest of us. hows that sound? haha.

Back