BEST CANDY BAR EVER!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely Reese's peanut butter cups. The holiday ones are probably top of the list, the big cups at the bottom (the choclate is too thick).

A very close second is Snickers. The mini ones in the freezer are good.

Reeses Peanut Butter cups for sure.

Not sure if these count, but I like Andes Mints too.

Last edited:
Candy Bar? The Reeses Peanut butter cup bar. Its like a Super King size Reeses in bar form. Now put it in the fridge and then enjoy it slowly with an IPA or dry hopped pale ale.

After than is Mounds. I for some reason really love the mixture of coconut and dark chocolate.

Baby Ruth with a FRESH Butterfinger second. If you've eaten a fresh one vs. a stale old one, you know what I'm referring to.

Baby Ruth with a FRESH Butterfinger second. If you've eaten a fresh one vs. a stale old one, you know what I'm referring to.
:th_rockon: growing up, one of our neighbors worked for the company that makes butterfinger (nestle?). At halloween they gave fresh, like right off the line, butterfingers out to trick or treaters

Snickers Ice Cream Bar!

DING DING DING... We have a winner.

Snickers Ice Cream Bar is by far the best of the candy bar and candy bar derivatives. Now if we are not including candy bars in which the nuggat has been replaced with ice cream I would have to say a 100 Grand gets the nod.

One PAYDAY, MR. GOODBAR wanted a BIT O' HONEY.

So he took his Miss HERSHEY behind the POWERHOUSE on the corner of 5th AVENUE and CLARK where he there began to feel her MOUNDS.

And that was an ALMOND JOY which definitely made his TOOSIE ROLL.

He let out a SNICKER as he slipped his BUTTERFINGER up her KIT KAT which of course caused the MILKY WAY.

She screamed "OH, HENRY!" as she squeezed his PETER, PAUL and ZAGNUTS and said "You're better than the 3MUSKETEERS!"

The CandyBar Poem by John Valby

Back