Been Lurking; want to take the PE in April

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I was thinking of doing as well, making a sheet with all the relevant conversions.  Did you find that the problems in the EET binder were a guide for solving problems on the exam (in terms of being a step-by-step guide)?
I caution you in relying on finding worked out example problems that match exam problems.  This method alone is rarely successful.  You should understand how to solve any problem thrown at you by knowing the core basics.  Don't assume you'll see a question on the exam that matches exactly one of your worked out solutions only with different values. 

^This x100 They like take old problems and work it from another angle or throw in something to account for but the core concepts still hold true. Worked out problems won't give you the answer but it will point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Results are in; October cant come soon enough.  I wasn't too confident when I came out so it doesn't surprise me. I started the EET course a month later than their starting date so I didn't really finish all the material but I'll be back with vengeance (I'm gonna pass in Oct). Will start my light studying soon. I'm not even that sad, just a little mad at myself. EET allows you to access the coursework if you didnt pass, right?

Results are in; October cant come soon enough.  I wasn't too confident when I came out so it doesn't surprise me. I started the EET course a month later than their starting date so I didn't really finish all the material but I'll be back with vengeance (I'm gonna pass in Oct). Will start my light studying soon. I'm not even that sad, just a little mad at myself. EET allows you to access the coursework if you didnt pass, right?
Yes most courses offer a pass guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back