Bagels

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Egg, potato, and cheese.  With salsa.  We have breakfast tacos...not bagels.  Kind of the same thing here with pizza.

I took a dare and had a cinnamon bagel the other day... not bad.....not bad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can find it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Just so long as you don't say "we can't accept them" like the Aholes at FHWA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typically on "engineers week" we drop off either popcorn or breakfast for local clients, the only people that refused it were the Fed's

Its kind of silly IMO- we have feds that attend weekly construction meetings and there are always donuts/ bagels /butter / etc and they always grab one (or TWO) - so I don't really see any difference..

But I do have to say when I was on the other side of the table (giving out work) I rarely went to lunch and breakfasts with vendors - mainly because lunch was and is the only free time of my life but also it did just make life easier (for me)

I miss working at an architecture firm where people brought lunch/treats/HILTI branded beanies and pocket knives. I would go to the "AIA" (read: product) lunch and get free lunch and a credit for CEU

I actually read that as "A1A." BEACHFRONT AVENUE! 

VanillaIce.jpg

I brought 4 dozen Krispy Kremes to a contractor / city meeting this morning and they were devoured in about 45 seconds..

I agree about the best bagels being found in NYC. The best bagels I've found out here are made by a Jewish delicatessen, which to me, makes sense. The best bagel I've ever had was from a Jewish delicatessen in NYC.

Best bagels are hands down in NYC.

But back on topic, HILTI gives us free fasteners. I may have used a few of them around the house.
probably one of the top three things I miss about my temporary repositioning in the NYC office. Bagel cart right at the corner. every. morning. little old man. he was adorable. the nasty pretzels and hotdogs, not so much.

Best bagels are hands down in NYC.

But back on topic, HILTI gives us free fasteners. I may have used a few of them around the house.
I was shopping at a salvage store a couple days ago (because I may/may not have a salvage problem) and the metal cases I was looking at and ended up buying - one was red and said HILTI on it and I almost felt like i had to get that one because #enginerd but ultimately decided against it. They're like briefcase sized toolbox things with divider trays for I believe fasteners or something similar inside. Anyway, I can't find my hilti pocket knife and it makes me sad every day. 

1. Blueberry bagel with regular Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

2. Whole wheat bagel with scrambled egg and cheddar cheese.

3. Onion Bagel with oven toasted turkey breast with pepper jack cheese.

4. Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and banana.

Back