ARIZONA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmy,

This is a little spreadsheet that was created last exam to give a little estimation as to how you did on the exam. It is definitely not concrete, and I'm sure others here can comment more, but it should give you an idea.

Morning % Correct Approx % Approx # Problems Approx # Correct Weighted %

Env 63% 20% 8.0 5.04 12.60

Geotech 63% 20% 8.0 5.04 12.60

Structural 63% 20% 8.0 5.04 12.60

Transpo 50% 20% 8.0 4.00 10.00

Water 50% 20% 8.0 4.00 10.00

23.12 57.80

Afternoon % Correct Approx % Approx # Problems Approx # Correct Weighted %

Hydraulics 46% 21.67% 8.7 3.99 9.97

Hydrology 57% 21.67% 8.7 4.94 12.35

Water Treatment 50% 21.67% 8.7 4.33 10.84

Env. 40% 25% 10.0 4.00 10.00

Geo. 50% 10% 4.0 2.00 5.00

19.26 48.16

Total Problems Correct 42/80

ktulu

Passed in AZ - ELSES letter showed up in mail today. One page, no score.

Civil/Trans - 1st try.

Congrats to other passers, for the rest, keep your head up. The passing notice makes it all worth it...

Good things come to those who wait TWICE!!! I PASSED in AZ. (Electrical, Power module)

I knew as soon as I picked up the envelope...it felt like nothing was inside, but fortunately there was a single sheet with the outstanding news. No score, only instructions on the follow-up stuff.

Best of luck to those still waiting!!! :15: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

Last edited:
Time to lock and reload for October. If it was easy, anybody could do it!!!
Excellent spirit Timmy! Make sure to post questions in the WR Exam Preparation room. Lots of solid references and knowledgeable people that respond to questions.

I agree with Sapper - if you hit those areas hard, you should do well!

JR

Does anyone know about taking the PE out of your state, as in getting someone to proctor your exam? Can you take it anywhere you want or only in the nearby states? ELSES has a form which needs to be filled out but is currently not available and hence have no information. I live in WI but want to take the AZ PE exam and am wondering if I would be able to take it here instead of having to fly to AZ. Does anyone have any info?

Does anyone know about taking the PE out of your state, as in getting someone to proctor your exam? Can you take it anywhere you want or only in the nearby states? ELSES has a form which needs to be filled out but is currently not available and hence have no information. I live in WI but want to take the AZ PE exam and am wondering if I would be able to take it here instead of having to fly to AZ. Does anyone have any info?
All I know is that Minnesota recently cut out being able to proctor exams into or out of the state. I am not sure about other states but I have a feeling it is the trend.

All I know is that Minnesota recently cut out being able to proctor exams into or out of the state. I am not sure about other states but I have a feeling it is the trend.
Yeah, ELSES website reflects that MN does not allow proctoring but AZ does.

Back