Are you checking NCEES site hourly yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my FE results on Monday, December 12, 2011. Waiting for my October 2012 PE results and I'm a little anxious.

If they release PE results two weeks after surveying results just like the past two years, then we’re looking at middle of next week!

2012: Surveying results released on Nov 27th.

2011: Surveying results released Dec 1st, PE results released Dec 14th.

2010: Surveying results released Dec 16th, PE results released Dec 29th.

I never really liked checking NCEES, I don't think I'm gonna do that anymore. And you know what else? I've never really liked paying bills. I don't think I'm gonna do that, either.
Wow. I just caught Office Space on TV last night for the first time in years. What a great movie. Seems like we are channeling the same vibe.

I just asked a coworker who took the FE in Washington State in October and she has not received her results yet. Just an FYI.

NCEES has my results around 11am - I didnt get the email until about 4:30-

I was checking every hour!

The exam I failed it sucked - a big kick in the gut -

I remember shaking as I would refresh the NCEES site the second time I took it!

Good luck to all -

here's the proof that Im checking NCEES ughh!.

Exam Registration History Previous Exam Registrations Examination Taken Administration Location Results/Additional Documents PE - Civil - Structural 10/2012 Los Angele- CA Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

I hear they are releasing results overnight this year in order to keep the server load down.

exam result came in already for some States?

anybody knows?

Surveyor results are out (Nov 27). A co-worker claimed to have gotten his FE results, but others on here say they aren't out yet. No PE results are out yet. WA is usually among the very first states to let the results out, and I haven't gotten them yet. According the NCEES newsletter there's a NucE cut score meeting this Friday and Saturday. Presumably nothing will be released until after then.

Back