Architectural Engineering Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paxelar

Reaction score
Anyone here ever taken or will you be taking the Architectural Engineering in April?

Anyone here ever taken or will you be taking the Architectural Engineering in April?
too bad you're all alone. they dont even have a section.

i was wondering if this test would be of any value to me, but i cant even find a descent review book. i think it will be an impossible mission to pass this trst for me.  there seems to be so mich material that can be on that test, uet no material to study from

The architectural engineers I know have taken the PE Civil/Structural. Just thought I'd mention it. Good Luck! 

The architectural engineers I know have taken the PE Civil/Structural. Just thought I'd mention it. Good Luck! 
looking at recommended references, it seems to be a mix of SE, EE, and ME tests.

seems so tough

looking at recommended references, it seems to be a mix of SE, EE, and ME tests.

seems so tough
Finding any sort of review material is hard.  I found two books and ordered them both and it turned out to be the same book and its revision.  I agree it will be hard to pass but for the future career that I want I'll give it is shot.

The attachment is something I found of a review put out by someone else that has taken the exam.  May be of some help

View attachment Arch Engineering Reference Guides.pdf

Finding any sort of review material is hard.  I found two books and ordered them both and it turned out to be the same book and its revision.  I agree it will be hard to pass but for the future career that I want I'll give it is shot.

The attachment is something I found of a review put out by someone else that has taken the exam.  May be of some help

View attachment 9224
thanks

NCEES has a list of required references. are you taking it? i'm missing only a few references (although i may need to update some for the 2018 test)

let me know if you want to share material, etc.

thanks

NCEES has a list of required references. are you taking it? i'm missing only a few references (although i may need to update some for the 2018 test)

let me know if you want to share material, etc.
2018 Test?  I am taking it this year.  I have passed the Civil but that has been a few years ago now

Back