April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends, some states have you turn that in before the test. But Alabama allows you to take it early, so I still have 3 years left before paperwork.

are you me? I am looking at a bottle of Blanton's on my shelf with a note "DO NOT OPEN TILL PE IS PASSED" on it.
Well, if you pass, and I don't, then yes, I am you and I'll be drinking my Blanton's.  But if I pass and you don't, then no, I am me and you are you and you'll be keeping that sign on your bottle.  If neither of us pass then both bottles will gain at least a few more months of fine aging.

Ok I figured it out. The 'next steps' will link you to your state board's website with info on what to do next.

Transpo person here will be celebrating with some good whiskey then getting all my paperwork in order...and buying some expensive LEGO sets.

Alright, its past 430. I think we can call this week over. See everyone next week.

tenor.gif

The PA State Board site is “down for maintenance.” This is clearly a sign that they won’t be posting results for at least 8 years. This is based on the well documented amount of time it takes the Penna DOT to complete any form of maintenance. 

They are the ones responsible for upkeep of the PA branch of the information superhighway, right!?

RBH was saying that it could be any day of the week. But when I look at past releases for the last two cycles it's been on a Thursday. A couple of other ones too.

Explanation?

Back