April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, F5ing has frequently shown the result prior to the email in the past. It's most effective after the initial release.

You should probably blow off steam in the spam thread.
That *was* a legitimate thought, just wondering if anybody actually hit F5 and it worked. I understand a little bit of statistics and odds and things to know how close to impossible that would be without spending a vast majority of one's day hitting refresh.

Whether results actually come out today or next week, it has zero effect on the condition of my life and existence right now.

The live chat has already been disabled 3 times today.🤦🏼‍♂️  (I haven't bothered them at all so don't start hollering at me)

Here's what I resolved to do: when I get the email I'm going to call my wife and have her login to my NCEES and then tell me the result in her way knowing me. That seems the most merciful way at this point.
I already talked to my boss about what to do.

Either way, I'm getting gelato and leaving early. 

I haven't resorted to blankly staring at the screen hitting F5 while the drool drips down my face and ruins my keyboard; however, the question just passed through my mind wondering if anyone has ever been successful with the F5 tactic?

Meaning- has anyone actually refreshed the page and the "Results Pending" actually changed to something substantial on their NCEES dashboard?

Or is it considered one of the "Futile Exercises" for the obvious reason that NO ONE has ever done it?
It's how I discovered my FE results.  But the FE is way more predictable than the PE.

I have a different type of pressure on me, I need to pass this to help my father retire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else bothered that the PE Exam Results new April 2019 forum is not in order?

Last edited by a moderator:
This about sums up my waiting for the results:

200w.webp

Back