April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just had a chat with NCEES online chat. They said no results will be out this week.

But they might be laying. 
Where is the screen shot? If no evidence (whether real or modified) is provided which such claim, then such claim is thrown out into the lake of fire.

I saw the other post that people who didn't pass April PE can register Oct's ....Mine says unavailable (registration opens on 6/17/2019)...So I failed....????? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you rather find out that the exam had posted through your email, this thread, or refreshing the NCEES page and accidentally having it load while you were looking at it?
Accidentally discover.  Kind of like a bandaid pull.

I saw the other post that people who didn't pass April PE can register Oct's ....Mine says unavailable (registration opens on 6/17/2019)...So I failed....????? 
Yeah, I saw that... I don't know how true it is though

They could come out anytime during business hours, and maybe a little after it too.

But I wouldn't expect anything today anyway.
RBHeadge PE dashing our hopes like

giphy.gif

I wish you didn't have to sign in to myncees to find out...I wish in the email they just told you if passed or bombed. The whole signing into the myncees with a glimmer of hope only to be shot down when you click onto your dashboard is cruel and unusual punishment.

Back