April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many times do you think they have received that question!
49433.jpg

have they ever posted on a weekend or only on weekdays?
No, just weekedays

View attachment 13016

Hmm this is from the Alabama Board's website... :)  
I'm reasonably certain its for new members of their own state board

April 2017 results were released on day 35 in some states. I believe that was an abnormally early release. Today is day 34. Let's all calm down.
giphy.gif

I've been relatively calm this go-around and kept the exam off my mind for the past 5 weeks. However, now that the results are near (well, nearer than they were 5 weeks ago) I'm becoming more and more anxious. I was determined not to get sucked into the vortex of the PE discussion boards this time, yet here I am....again....hanging onto each post like a fool.

I learned with the SE last April, and the PE last October....you can't trust Ashlei!
Very true, she's just giving a canned response.  How long has it been since it took 8 weeks to get results?  10 years?  I have a feel a lot of the people on here were still getting allowance from their parents that long ago  :)

April 2017 results were released on day 35 in some states. I believe that was an abnormally early release. Today is day 34. Let's all calm down.
giphy.gif
3 out of the last 7 exams were released in 34/35 days so I don't think 35 is really abnormal anymore.

Back